The cloud is changing business and IT – and not just for companies, but also for their customers and end users. Computing power, storage space and software can be obtained in the form of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS). Entire platforms (PaaS) can be rented for mobile services or products, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), or operated as a private cloud within a company.
And in doing so, a wide variety of objectives need considering.
The business wants to…
- unlock new business models in the cloud
- implement fast solutions with the cloud
- react flexibly to market changes
- create solutions itself in order to reduce dependency on the IT area
Whereas CIO and IT ...
- want to provide standardised services and processes
- need to ensure they have a standardised security architecture
- must be compliant
- must ensure all cloud solutions are operated in a uniform manner
- want to maintain an overview of all costs, produce user-related invoices and control budgets
EXXETA offers numerous cloud services, from the infrastructure (IaaS) to rentable software and platform solutions (SaaS & PaaS), to complete business services (BPaaS). And in this regard, our customers benefit from our extensive specialist knowledge, our expertise and our services and solutions.
Exploitation of cloud potential
Standardised cloud products, services and templates allow companies to focus on business needs
Flexible business and compliant IT
A frictionless cloud services strategy ensures corporate standards and cloud potential
Best practices & agility
Manufacturer- and technology-independent consulting, automation and standardisation with a focus on results
Effective cost control and economies of scale
Uniform reporting, accounting and budgeting is ensured
EXXETA offers manufacturer- and technology-independent holistic cloud services, from strategy and usage patterns to innovation and technical implementation as well as operation - and all of this from a single source.