OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
Open source software supplies the building blocks for the modern Internet. It is pioneering new, innovative approaches while at the same time being suitable for business critical applications.
According to the annual "Open Source 360° Survey", 86 percent of companies continue to use open source software or even increasingly do so. Open source software is used for internal IT projects such as infrastructure enhancements or the development of their own applications, as well as for customer projects. Without open source, there would be no Facebook, Google, Amazon, or hardly any other modern technology company.
EXXETA offers support for the entire plan-build-run life cycle.
- Software architectures
- Software selection and reduction of licensing costs
- Assistance in dealing with open source software e.g. introduction, migrations, licenses
- Commercial support for individual IT systems based on open source software
- In-house development of Open Source components / plugins
EXXETA in-house development: Sonar Plugins
SonarQube ESQL Plugin
A tool for static code analysis of ESQL source code from IBM Websphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus projects.
A tool for static code analysis of message flows / integration flows developed for the IBM Websphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus.
EXXETA has many years of project experience in the use and development of open source components.
The use of open source software offers businesses a number of advantages:
- Better quality
- No vendor lock-in
- Flexibility through access to libraries, extensions and add-ons
- Higher security
- High speed of innovation
- Lower costs
- Availability of the source code
- Accessibility of benefits and knowledge for all