SEARCH AND DATA VISUALIZATION
There is no shortage of data and processes within companies. Rather, the challenge lies in providing employees with this data in an optimally usable form within a short space of time.
With EXXETA Search and Data Visualization we support you with the provision of your information and make it possible to search through data of terabyte dimensions in real time, as well as to aggregate it and visualize it in a way that is comprehensible.
To ensure adequate and efficient implementation of solutions for the search and visualization of company data, various requirements have to be addressed.
With EXXETA consultancy services in the area of Search and Data Visualization, we support you in the implementation of an optimized, high-performance solution for the collection, evaluation and visualization of business-critical data. Our consultancy portfolio comprises:
- Technology selection, architecture concept and API design
- Use of modern NoSQL search and database technologies
- Development of high-availability, secure search clusters, including in the cloud
- Implementation of applications with search backend
- Configuration and optimization of search clusters and indices
- Integration of existing application data
On this technical basis, various use cases can be realized.
A special characteristic of data analysis is Operational Intelligence (OI). The user works within an environment similar to the classic BI or data mining systems, but with Operational Intelligence he/she also has access to (virtually) real-time data, which permits analysis of both historical and current data. One advantage over classic BI systems is the disengagement of ETL processes. In spite of this, data can be incorporated formula-free and modification for optimization purposes is merely optional, as is any interconnection with other meta-data.
Result: Reduction of downtimes, live monitoring of business, root-causes analysis
The search technologies are likewise a basis for data visualization, for example of production processes. In line with the individual requirements, we also offer the combination of search applications and visualizations integrated on web dashboards, e.g. using AngularJS and WebGL, or as a complete package using Kibana. In contrast to classic BI applications, here no advance aggregation is required; if necessary access to the individual raw data sets can be obtained via the system.
Result: Data transparency, drill-down search, real-time visualization
Building on search technologies, search applications with, for example, full-text, fuzzy, parameter or similar-to searches can be implemented, both for internet sites as well as for company data. Possible data sources are operational systems like PIM, ERP, CMS, AD or even DWHs. The data are imported into the database optimized for the search enquiry, e.g. Lucene via ElasticSearch. The advance aggregation of data is optional here.
Result: Existing data is better integrated and made more quickly accessible
- Boost the quality of decisions through access to real-time data and analysis by means of Operational Intelligence
- Gain greater user acceptance through quicker response times and modern, user-friendly interfaces
- Cut costs through economies of scale and standardization by means of central search clusters in place of application-specific silo solutions
- Benefit from investment security thanks to standardized web interfaces and optional open-source technologies
- Create added value for existing systems and data through integration into existing IT landscapes
- Speed up existing applications
With EXXETA Search and Data Visualization you benefit from the provision of your information and the possibility of searching through data of terabyte dimensions in real time, as well as aggregating it and visualizing it in a way that is comprehensible.