If projects are delayed, the causes are often not related to strategic decisions or technical requirements, but to management and organisational execution. Clear responsibilities are needed in order to improve communication and transparency throughout the company and to realise synergy potential between projects.
The EXXETA Program & Project Governance experts offer a holistic consulting approach, from the initiation of programs and projects and the respective governance to the introduction and implementation – everything from a single source.
You need to react quickly to current market situations, customer requirements and new technologies? Do you want to implement a defined strategy in the form of strategic initiatives in your company? The range of implemented projects often results in complex dependencies in relation to time, content and resources with a wide range of requirements. Planning, implementing, controlling and managing a program or project strategically is extremely difficult in large organisations with several autonomous business units. There is often a lack of information about the project landscape, while synergy potentials are not identified and conflicts are frequently only resolved at an advanced stage. Significant time and cost pressure is generated due to frictional loss and duplication.
The EXXETA Program & Project Services offer significant added value to achieve your targets, irrespective of the selected hierarchy level.
Program & Project Office (PO)
- The PO supports the program/project work, which reduces the burden on programs, project managers and executives. Amongst other things, Risk & Stakeholder Management, Scheduling or Financial Controlling & Reporting
- Our PO consultants complete an internal training and coaching program, which we designed ourselves
Program & Project Management Office (PMO)
- The PMO implements guidelines for all programs and projects, in order to achieve the company’s targets in an efficient and effective way
- Further development of the program/project management methodology
- The PMO includes, among other things, Program & Project Portfolio Management, IT Risk Management, IT Compliance & IT Governance
Program & Project Health Check (PHC)
- The Health Check can be executed at both the program and project levels
- A clear view from the outside enables weaknesses and potential to be identified
- The results of the Health Check are specific recommendations for action
With EXXETA Program & Project Governance you can speed up your projects – transparently, efficiently and successfully – and you benefit from:
A reduction in the number of administrative activities: We take over core activities in the Project Office in a centralised and efficient manner
Identification of optimised potential: We highlight mutual dependencies and assess the project portfolio within the context of your company’s goals.
Harmonisation of your program and project landscape: We create transparency for your strategic initiatives and harmonise them.
Increase in efficiency and market agility: We eliminate frictional loss and duplication. We also get your initiatives back on the road to success